The Pump Room by Candlelight
Date and time
Experience Pump Room dining by candlelight
Thursday 29, Friday 30, Saturday 31 October and Sunday 1 November.
On arrival, enjoy a chilled glass of fizz with canapes, followed by a sumptuous three-course seasonal menu, accompanied by resident pianist, Mr Jools Scott.
£45 per person
There are four-time slots available: 18:45, 19:00, 19:15 and 19:30.
Your booking will be for two hours and will include a drink and canapes on arrival, followed by a three-course menu.
Please note in line with government guidelines, the restaurant will close promptly at 10.00pm
- We look forward to greeting you at the start of your chosen session time. As it takes time to seat all guests following new guidelines, we request that you kindly allow a further 15-20 minutes in your schedule for this. Face coverings are required on arrival and for use of facilities. Thank you for your understanding.
- Your Booking session will be for 2 hrs from the time of booking.
- Please present your booking confirmation for The Pump Room on arrival.
- Tickets must be and shown upon arrival.
- Wines, spirits, and soft drinks will be available to order and purchase on the day, payment will be credit and debit cards only.
- Menus are indicative and may be subject to change.
- Tickets are not refundable or transferrable and are only valid on the selected time and date.
- Please note that we can accommodate a maximum of 6 guests for group bookings as per the new government guidelines.