£45.00 Sold out
Join the waiting list
Add your email address to our waiting list and we’ll notify you as soon as any tickets become available.
You're on the list
You'll receive an email confirming you’ve been added to the waiting list and we’ll notify you as soon as any tickets become available.
Experience Pump Room dining by candlelight
Thursday 29, Friday 30, Saturday 31 October and Sunday 1 November.
On arrival, enjoy a chilled glass of fizz with canapes, followed by a sumptuous three-course seasonal menu, accompanied by resident pianist, Mr Jools Scott.
£45 per person
There are four-time slots available: 18:45, 19:00, 19:15 and 19:30.
Your booking will be for two hours and will include a drink and canapes on arrival, followed by a three-course menu.
Please note in line with government guidelines, the restaurant will close promptly at 10.00pm
- We look forward to greeting you at the start of your chosen session time. As it takes time to seat all guests following new guidelines, we request that you kindly allow a further 15-20 minutes in your schedule for this. Face coverings are required on arrival and for use of facilities. Thank you for your understanding.
- Your Booking session will be for 2 hrs from the time of booking.
- Please present your booking confirmation for The Pump Room on arrival.
- Tickets must be and shown upon arrival.
- Wines, spirits, and soft drinks will be available to order and purchase on the day, payment will be credit and debit cards only.
- Menus are indicative and may be subject to change.
- Tickets are not refundable or transferrable and are only valid on the selected time and date.
- Please note that we can accommodate a maximum of 6 guests for group bookings as per the new government guidelines.