The Orangery Halloween Children's Autumn Tea
Date and time
Join us this Halloween for a spooktacular Children’s Afternoon Tea from Friday 23rd October - Saturday 31st October. Our sweet treats include Ghost gingerbread biscuit, Twit-twoo owl cupcake, Milk chocolate waffle witch hat and Spooks eyeball jelly, with drinks including Dracula punch and Red velvet hot chocolate with marshmallows and raspberry.
Adult tickets include our classic English Afternoon Tea with Beetroot and orange cured salmon, citrus crème Fraiche brioche, freshly baked buttermilk scones and Dark Amedei chocolate, rose jelly, cardamom cream tart, accompanied by loose-leaf tea from our friends at Jeeves & Jericho Teasmiths of Oxford.
All Children's tickets must have a paying adult with every booking.
Gluten-free, Vegetarian and Vegan options are available, please state any allergen requirements at checkout.
- Please present your booking confirmation for The Orangery on arrival to gain access to the parklands. If you wish to visit the Palace or the Formal Gardens please purchase a ticket through the Blenheim Palace website.
- Tickets must be printed and shown upon arrival.
- Wines, spirits, and soft drinks will be available to order and purchase on the day, payment will be credit and debit cards only.
- Menus are indicative and may be subject to change.
- Tickets are not refundable or transferrable.
- Please note that we can accommodate a maximum of 6 guests for group bookings.
- If you are unable to attend your booking with us please let us know before the date of your visit. If you have not contacted us to cancel your booking before the date of your visit a refund cannot be issued back to you and we can only transfer your booking to an alternative date. All cancellations need to be sent to Blenheim.email@example.com.