Sunday Lunch at Mr Eddy's Cafe
Date and time
One Course £14.50 per person | Children’s Portion £7.50
Two Courses £20.00 per person | Children's Portion £15.00
Experience the beautiful Exbury Gardens and join us at Mr Eddy's Cafe in the Azalea Room for Sunday Lunch. Choose to dine with us at 12pm or 2pm on Sunday 18th October, Sunday 25th October and Sunday 1st November.
Roast Hampshire beef top rump
Butter roasted chicken, sage and onion stuffing
Roast Hampshire pork loin, apple and sage sauce
Forest mushroom, shallot, butternut squash pie
Giant Yorkshire pudding | Herb roasted potatoes | Honey roasted carrots and parsnips | Buttered kale | Cauliflower cheese | Rich gravy
Triple chocolate brownie with Jude’s vanilla ice cream
Apple, toffee, mixed nut crumble, vanilla custard or vanilla ice cream
Selection Jude's ice cream
- Tickets must be printed and shown upon arrival to the Gardens.
- Wines, spirits, and soft drinks will be available to order and purchase on the day, payment will be credit and debit cards only.
- Menus are indicative and may be subject to change.
- Tickets are not refundable or transferrable.
- Children's Tickets are available for 4 years - 12 years.
- Please note that we can accommodate a maximum of 6 guests for group bookings.