£12.50 Sold out
Join the waiting list
Add your email address to our waiting list and we’ll notify you as soon as any tickets become available.
You're on the list
You'll receive an email confirming you’ve been added to the waiting list and we’ll notify you as soon as any tickets become available.
MPORTANT UPDATE: PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ORANGERY WILL BE CLOSED FROM SATURDAY 26 DECEMBER 2020 DUE TO TIER 4 AREA RESTRICTIONS.
Please follow the updated Government guidance and contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to move your booking to a new date, be issued with a voucher (redeemed throughout 2021) or for a full refund.
Celebrate the most wonderful time of the year with festive afternoon tea and Champagne! Enjoy savoury bites of Stilton and Apricot Sausage Roll, Buttermilk plain and fruit scones and sweet treats of Apple Crumble Tart, Gold Leaf Dark Chocolate Delice and Stollen, Brandy Cream.
Please read all of the information below before proceeding with payment.
Please note the last time slot available for this afternoon tea is at 13:45. Bookings for later times are only available via the Christmas lights package on the Blenheim Palace website.
With kind support from,
Gluten-free, Vegetarian and Vegan options are available, please state any allergen requirements at checkout.
- Tickets must be printed and shown upon arrival.
- This ticket is only valid for use at the Orangery restaurant.
- Bookings are limited to 1hr 45 minutes for 2-4 guests and 2hr 15 minutes for 5-6 guests.
- Ticket holders will have access to Blenheim Palace until 16:30 and after this, only those with a valid Illumination lights ticket to be present on site.
- Orangery ticket does not gain you access to the Illuminated trail, the house or formal garden. You can purchase these separately from the Blenheim Palace website.
- Please arrive at the Orangery 10 minutes before your requested timeslot to allow time to be checked in and seated.
- Please wear a face mask/covering whilst inside the restaurant area and until seated at your table.
- Wines, spirits, and soft drinks will be available to order and purchase on the day, payment will be credit and debit cards only.
- Menus are indicative and may be subject to change.
- Tickets are not refundable or transferrable.
- Please note that we can accommodate a maximum of 6 guests for group bookings.
- If you need to change your booking date, please email email@example.com before the date of your visit to arrange a transfer of your ticket. Please note new dates will be subject to availability and can only be transferred up to 3rd January 2020.