Dining at The Pump Room - Morning Ticket
Choose from traditional Bath bun with cinnamon butter, a slice from our Pump Room cake selection or mature Cheddar cheese and chive scones.
Pump Room Champagne Brunch
Includes poached eggs and a lightly toasted muffin, hollandaise sauce and a choice of grilled Wiltshire Ham, Scottish Smoked Salmon or grilled mushroom and wilted spinach.
Served with a chilled glass of Searcys Selected Cuvée Champagne Bucks fizz and a pot of our house loose leaf tea collection or pot of locally hand-roasted filter coffee.
- We look forward to greeting you at the start of your chosen session time. As it takes time to seat all guests following new guidelines, we request that you kindly allow a further 15-20 minutes in your schedule for this. Arriving a little earlier is also helpful. The session timings allow us to re-sanitise thoroughly between sittings. Face coverings are required on arrival and for use of facilities. Thank you for your understanding.
- Your booking session will be for 1.5 hrs from time of booking.
- Please present your booking confirmation for The Pump Room on arrival.
- Tickets must be shown upon arrival.
- Wines, spirits and soft drinks will be available to order and purchase on the day. Payment will be credit and debit cards only.
- Menus are indicative and may be subject to change.
- Tickets are not refundable or transferrable and are only valid on the selected time and date.
- Please note that we can accommodate a maximum of 6 guests for group bookings as per the government guidelines.