Dining at The Pump Room - Dinner Ticket
Dinner Evenings at The Pump Room - For FIVE nights only.
Enjoy a chilled glass of Champagne on arrival, followed by a sumptuous three-course seasonal menu, accompanied by live music from our resident pianist.
£45 per person
Saturday 29, Sunday 30, Monday 31 May, Friday 4 and Saturday 5 June 2021.
There are four-time slots available to book: 18:45, 19:00, 19:15 and 19:30.
On The Menu
Smoked salmon, lemon, dill and capers, fennel and radicchio
Organic watercress and sorrel soup, with ricotta and wild garlic loaf
Ham hock and parsley terrine, pickled cucumber, radish salad
Pump room prawn cocktail
Castlemead chicken, warm heritage potatoes, peas, shallots, tarragon and mustard
Pan-fried salmon, tenderstem broccoli, pine nut and lemon dressing, buttered new potatoes
Roast vine tomato, basil and shallot tatin, goat's cheese and rocket salad with balsamic glaze
Chargrilled minute steak, garlic butter, skinny fries, rocket salad
Bath bun bread and butter pudding, vanilla bean ice cream
Coconut and glazed pineapple brulee with shortbread (ve)
Pump room sundae
Selection of British cheeses with spiced pear chutney and crackers
Buttered new potatoes
Steamed tenderstem broccoli
Classic Caesar salad
- Your booking session will be for 2 hrs from the time of booking.
- Please present your booking confirmation for The Pump Room on arrival.
- Tickets must be and shown upon arrival.
- Wines, spirits and soft drinks will be available to order and purchase on the day. Payment will be credit and debit cards only.
- Menus are indicative and may be subject to change.
- Tickets are not refundable or transferrable and are only valid on the selected time and date.
- Please note that we can accommodate a maximum of 6 guests for group bookings as per the government guidelines.