Dining at The Orangery - Lunch Tickets
Date and time
We are delighted to welcome our customers back to The Orangery. The two-course lunch menu features British favourites like Beetroot and orange cured salmon, Corn-fed chicken, Maple chilli-roasted squash and Cotswolds Whisky banana bread and butter pudding.
Seating is now indoors and is limited to a maximum of six people per table in line with the current government guidelines.
Gluten-free, Vegetarian and Vegan options are available, please state any allergen requirements at checkout.
- Please present your booking confirmation for The Orangery on arrival to gain access to the parklands. If you wish to visit the Palace or the Formal Gardens please purchase a ticket through the Blenheim Palace website.
- Tickets must be printed and shown upon arrival.
- Wines, spirits, and soft drinks will be available to order and purchase on the day, payment will be credit and debit cards only.
- Menus are indicative and may be subject to change.
- Tickets are not refundable or transferrable.
- Children's Tickets are available for 4 years - 12 years.
- Please note that we can accommodate a maximum of 6 guests for group bookings.
- If you are unable to attend your booking with us please let us know before the date of your visit. If you have not contacted us to cancel your booking before the date of your visit a refund cannot be issued back to you and we can only transfer your booking to an alternative date. All cancellations need to be sent to Blenheim.email@example.com.
If you have a gift voucher, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.