Dining at The Orangery - Brunch Tickets
Date and time
Portobello mushrooms on toast (veg)
Eggs Benedict, Eggs Royale, Eggs Florentine
Blenheim welsh rarebit, roasted tomato (v)
Smoked salmon, scrambled eggs, toast
Avocado, tomato on sourdough toast (veg)
Served with unlimited coffee or tea
Gluten-free, Vegetarian and Vegan options are available, please state any allergen requirements at checkout.
- We cannot guarantee a table on the terrace. Tables will be allocated on a first-come basis.
- If poor and exceptional weather, guests will be seated inside The Orangery restaurant, which follows strict COVID-19 guidelines.
- This ticket is only valid for use at the Orangery restaurant only.
- Tickets must be printed and shown upon arrival.
- Wines, spirits, and soft drinks will be available to order and purchase on the day, and payment will only be credit and debit cards.
- Menus are indicative and may be subject to change.
- Tickets are not refundable or transferrable.
- A ticket for The Orangery does not gain you access to the Park, Gardens or Palace. You can purchase these separately from the Blenheim Palace website.
- Please arrive at the Orangery 10 minutes before your requested timeslot to allow time to be checked in and seated.
- Please note that we can accommodate a maximum of 6 guests for group bookings.
If you have a gift voucher, please contact email@example.com for further assistance.