Dining at The Orangery - Afternoon Tea Ticket
Date and time
We are delighted to welcome guests back to The Orangery at Blenheim Palace from Monday 17th May. Guests can choose from Traditional Afternoon Tea for £29.75 per person, Churchill Afternoon Tea for two guests at £72, or Churchill Champagne Afternoon Tea for two guests at £100.
To celebrate the launch of the Winston Churchill exhibition at Blenheim Palace, we have created a special Afternoon Tea menu, complete with Pol Roger Brut Réserve – his favourite Champagne. The menu includes Welsh rarebit and pickled onion, Chicken and mushroom pie and Smoked salmon and caviar muffin, homemade Buttermilk plain and fruit scones, clotted cream and strawberry jam and a selection of Afternoon tea cakes - Passion fruit éclair, Chocolate Yuzu tart and Winston Churchill fruit cake.
- We cannot guarantee a table on the terrace. Tables will be allocated on a first-come basis.
- If poor and exceptional weather, guests will be seated inside The Orangery restaurant, which follows strict COVID-19 guidelines.
- This ticket is only valid for use at the Orangery restaurant only.
- Tickets must be printed and shown upon arrival.
- Wines, spirits, and soft drinks will be available to order and purchase on the day, and payment will only be credit and debit cards.
- Menus are indicative and may be subject to change.
- Tickets are not refundable or transferrable.
- A ticket for The Orangery does not gain you access to the Park, Gardens or Palace. You can purchase these separately from the Blenheim Palace website.
- Please arrive at the Orangery 10 minutes before your requested timeslot to allow time to be checked in and seated.
- Please note that we can accommodate a maximum of 6 guests for group bookings.
If you have a gift voucher, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.