Dining at The Orangery - Afternoon Tea Ticket
Date and time
- We cannot guarantee a table on the terrace. Tables will be allocated on a first-come basis.
- If poor and exceptional weather, guests will be seated inside The Orangery restaurant, which follows strict COVID-19 guidelines.
- This ticket is only valid for use at the Orangery restaurant only.
- Tickets must be printed and shown upon arrival.
- Wines, spirits, and soft drinks will be available to order and purchase on the day, and payment will only be credit and debit cards.
- Menus are indicative and may be subject to change.
- Tickets are not refundable or transferrable.
- A ticket for The Orangery does not gain you access to the Park, Gardens or Palace. You can purchase these separately from the Blenheim Palace website.
- Please arrive at the Orangery 10 minutes before your requested timeslot to allow time to be checked in and seated.
- Please note that we can accommodate a maximum of 6 guests for group bookings.
If you have a gift voucher, please contact email@example.com for further assistance.