Dining at The Orangery - Supper Ticket
Date and time
Welcome drink on arrival
Watercress and pea soup, mint and shallot relish (Veg)
Heritage tomato, buffalo mozzarella, basil, orange vinaigrette (v)
Searcys smoked salmon, cucumber, fennel, horseradish cream
Potted Morecambe Bay shrimps, crumpet
Pressed ham hock terrine, piccalilli, sourdough
Courgette and barley risotto, parsley pesto (vg)
Evesham asparagus, soft boiled hen’s egg, parmesan, truffle mayonnaise (v)
Sea bass, oyster mushrooms, peas, tarragon, crème fraiche
Cod, sea herbs, cockles and clams, sauce vierge
Slow roasted Oxfordshire lamb, summer vegetables, thyme pot
PUDDINGS AND CHEESE
Summer fruit pudding, vegan crème fraiche (vg)
Tonka bean panna cotta, raspberry shortbread
Dark chocolate tart, orange mascarpone
Apple tart tartin, vanilla ice cream
Oxford blue cheese, walnut brittle, artisan crackers (v)
Gluten-free, Vegetarian and Vegan options are available, please state any allergen requirements at checkout.
- We cannot guarantee a table on the terrace. Tables will be allocated on a first-come basis.
- If poor and exceptional weather, guests will be seated inside The Orangery restaurant, which follows strict COVID-19 guidelines.
- This ticket is only valid for use at the Orangery restaurant only.
- Tickets must be printed and shown upon arrival.
- Wines, spirits, and soft drinks will be available to order and purchase on the day, and payment will only be credit and debit cards.
- Menus are indicative and may be subject to change.
- Tickets are not refundable or transferrable.
- A ticket for The Orangery does not gain you access to the Park, Gardens or Palace. You can purchase these separately from the Blenheim Palace website.
- Please arrive at the Orangery 10 minutes before your requested timeslot to allow time to be checked in and seated.
- Please note that we can accommodate a maximum of 6 guests for group bookings.
If you have a gift voucher, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.