Dining at The Pump Room - Morning and Festive Afternoon Tea
Morning Menu £8.25 | Pump Room Champagne Tea for Two tickets £99 | Afternoon Tea with Fizz for One ticket £34.50 | Children's High Tea tickets £8.00
From 10:00 our morning menu will be available serving cakes and Bath buns with tea or coffee.
Enjoy our sumptuous interpretation of the ritual that began in the 1800s, when the 7th Duchess of Bedford found a way to fill the ‘hungry’ gap between lunch and supper. Served from 12 noon, Monday to Sunday, the menu features a selection of delicious savoury and sweet treats along with our homemade buttermilk scones.
Our Champagne Tea for Two includes a bottle of Searcys Selected Cuvee to share between two people, or alternatively our Afternoon Tea with Fizz is priced per person and includes a glass of house prosecco.
Non-alcoholic, Gluten-free, Vegetarian and Vegan options are available. Please state any allergen requirements at checkout and our team will discuss this with you on the day.
- COVID INFORMATION - We look forward to greeting you at the start of your chosen session time: 10.00am, 12.00pm, 2.00pm or 4.00pm. As it takes time to seat all guests following new guidelines, we request that you kindly allow a further 15-20 minutes in your schedule for this. Arriving a little earlier is also helpful. The session timings allow us to re-sanitise thoroughly between sittings. Face coverings are required on arrival and for use of facilities. Thank you for your understanding.
- Your Booking session will be for 1.5 hrs from time of booking.
- Please present your booking confirmation for The Pump Room on arrival.
- Tickets must be and shown upon arrival.
- Wines, spirits, and soft drinks will be available to order and purchase on the day, payment will be credit and debit cards only.
- Menus are indicative and may be subject to change.
- Tickets are not refundable or transferrable and are only valid on the selected time and date.
- Please note that we can accommodate a maximum of 6 guests for group bookings as per the new government guidelines.
- Please arrive promptly for your booking, as it does take a bit of time to seat guest for each session